Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Order processing is 1 – 2 business days and shipping time is an additional 1 – 5 business days depending on your location. We use Australia Post eParcel, which means you are able to track your parcel on its way to you.
- How much is shipping?
- Our shipping rates are based upon Australia Post rates. They factor in your destination, shipping method, and weight of your package.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses on one order?
- No, not at this time. Please place one order per shipping address.
- Can I ship to a PO Box or APO/FPO?
- Yes, we can ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO’s.
- Can I purchase just one scent or specific scents?
- No, all of our products come to us assorted so we are unable to sell specific scents.
- Can I mix the products to make a case?
- Mixed Cases? Certainly. You can vary your order to suit your sales.
- How much product should we anticipate selling for our fundraiser?
- It depends. As a rule of thumb, we recommend starting off with 1 bucket (or 5 bag sets) of product per person selling. Because our products are non-perishable… you are free to order as much product as you think your group might sell. If you under order, just let us know and we will send you more.
- What is the return policy?
- No returns accepted, however, our scent is guaranteed to last for up to 2 years.
Are safe and awesome
1. Our Scents
The scents used to make Smencils and Smens are the same as those used to make products like soaps and lip gloss and are safe for reasonable personal use as tested by the manufacturers.
Scents are non-toxic
The scents are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and generally regarded as safe. However, the manufacturers cannot claim with 100% certainty that absolutely no one will have some kind of sensitivity to them.
The writing cores are a compound of graphite and clay.
Additionally, there is no lead in the “leads” of pencils. The writing cores are a compound of graphite and clay.
The erasers are made from a latex-free synthetic rubber
4. Latex Free
The erasers are made from a latex-free synthetic rubber compound and are biodegradable.
Our products have been tested extensively
5. ASTM Approved
Our products have been tested extensively so as to be compliant with the standards established by CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act). Namely ASTM D-4236 and ASTM F963. Furthermore our products are compliant with the European standards EN-71.
Regarding any questions you may have
6. Contact Us
If you require any further information or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us:
Toll Free: 1-300-SMENCILS(763-624)